Objective: To work confidently to see a continued development and growth of my working organisation.
To contribute interlectual, social and physical wealth to the organisation for proper and categorical working experience and growth
To observe organisations goal. rules and objectives. to also give good working ethics and relationships.
- Technical knowledge of and experience in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Able to work systematically with demonstrated continuos drive and commitment to results without losing track and focus on quality of work in tackling, demanding and challenging assignments and goals
- Provide technical assistance in policy development and strategy formulation in implementation in relation and with my organisation's inteerest at heart
- Competent in planning, implementing and monitoring of required and assigned responsibilities in my line of duty
- Experienced in using SMART methododlogy in conducting assessments.
- Demonstrated organizational leadership, experienced in team management including supervision and perfomance evaluation, together with excellent problems solving skillss, good public relations and interpersonal skilss
- Good oral and analytical report writing skills
- computer skills with iternet navigation
- ability to work in a dynaminc multicultural environments wih effective working relationships
Feb 2009 - Jul 2011
Mango Indutrial Services
monitor and eevaluate project in North Eastern Province
Bachelor of Science(leaaisure and recreation managemnt) Bachelor’s Degree
Aug 2011 -
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education High school
Jan 2005 - Nov 2008
Jan's Senior Academy